Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

Would you recommend this book to a friend?
No

On a scale of 1 to 5, with one being the worst book ever written and five being the best, what would you rate this book?
2

Book Summary and Comments:
It is about a man who is working for the law and has to burn books for a living and reads a number of books (against the law) and murders 3 men and is on the run. I thought the book was completely horrible and needs to be burned itself.

Reviewed by: Jacquelyn
Age: 14

***
Miss Jennie's Sticky Note:
I won't disagree with you, Jacquelyn - I didn't much like this book either. However, I think its message, about how books - and more importantly, information and thinking - are things we really want to hold onto, is a good one to think about.

For a different - and much more fun! - look at the subject, I highly recommend checking out Library Wars, which is a new manga that is rapidly becoming one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add something to this review? You can leave a short message here, or create your own review in-library or by by e-mailing Miss Jennie. Remember - keep it clean and friendly, gang.